1100L Bunded Waste Oil Tank
Carbery’s exclusive range of Bunded Waste Oil Tanks are ideal for the clean, effective and efficient
collection of used engine oil. They are suitable for use in civic amenity sites, garage forecourts, machinery yards or any other area where waste oil is likely to be collected. The bunded “tank within a tank” construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling where, in the event of a spillage, there could be significant consequences to the environment. Carbery Bunded Waste Oil Tanks are moulded in the highest quality recyclable polyethylene and can be used for the collection of a variety of liquid products such as heating oils, diesel, kerosene, cooking oil, etc.
- Durability – the tanks are made from top-quality polyethylene. Rigid construction makes them resistant to mechanical damage.
- Safe use – the advanced bunded design provides an excellent protection against leaks.
- Simple installation – does not require any sub base, casing, collector tanks or special connections.
- UV Stabilised & Corrosion resistant.
- Holding up to 20l of oil, which helps avoid spillage.
- Screen to prevent dirt from getting inside the tank.
- Lockable lid to prevent unauthorized access.
Product Ref: BTGR1100R-WOIL